Nip It in the Bud®™, Inc. is the first actively environmentally concerned Company to manufacture and directly distribute to consumers it’s own Evaporative Insecticide with Natural Insect Repellent products. All of the Company’s products are made in the USA, and are fully registered with the United States Federal Environmental Protection Agency (Federal USEPA) plus they all have the coveted Toxicity Category IV registration status as defined by the Federal USEPA as: “…The least possible risk to humans, animals, and the environment…”. All of our products have 100% recyclable packaging and are composed of the highest quality material available in the marketplace today.
This is the first time consumers and industry a like has seen an active insecticide ingredient that produces a 100% Kill on Contact and Evaporates within the targeted insect leaving no trace residues that can harm humans, animals, or the environment. This is also the first time consumers and industry a like has seen an active natural insect repellent that repels by scent and taste and Does Not Kill. The repellent simply disguises the object on which it’s applied, so the insects are literally fooled into finding another host and or habitat.
There are 12 key differences to the products made by Nip It in the Bud®™, Inc. compared to the commonly available products consumers and industry are having to use on themselves, on their pets, in their homes and work places because there are no choices available in the marketplace today. These key difference are:
- Targeted insects do not become immune to the active ingredients
- The evaporated insecticide kills on contact a wide variety of adult insects including all their individual phases of development
- The insecticide evaporates into a oxygen molecule within the targeted insect, leaving no insecticidal residue
- The natural insect repellent ingredient naturally repels a wide variety of insects by temporarily disguising the scent and taste of the objects to which it’s applied to, thereby, fooling the targeted insect into finding another host and or habitat
- The natural insect repellent used does not repel by death and it’s residue has no insecticidal qualities
- Each product is registered with the Federal USEPA and has full Toxicity Category IV labeling status
- The products are defined by the Federal USEPA standards to be of the “least possible risk to humans, animals and the environment”
- Each of our products have been scientifically proven at maximum achievable dose levels to be non-carcinogenic, non-mutagenic, non-neurotoxin, plus they are also non-dermal, non-ocular, non-oral, and non-inhalation irritants.
- All of our products can be used by and on pregnant and nursing moms.
- All of our products can be used around food and water without the fear of contamination
- Our products’ containers are 100% recyclable. When you recycle them and send us the receipt as proof of recycling, we’ll send you a seedling tree for planting in your grow zone as a thank you for your environmental actions
- We at Nip It in the Bud®™, Inc. are very proud of the fact that all of our fine products have received Kosher status. After all, we too have to answer to a higher Authority and we ain’t just talkin’ hot dogs! We are very happy to announce that this will be reflected on all of our new labels.
Each of our products has a 100% money back guarantee to bring customers immediate results and relief from invading and biting insects. Our evaporative insecticide with natural insect repellent kills on contact a variety of biting and invading insects such as Mosquitoes, Fleas, all types of Mites, Ants, Cockroaches,Termites, Flies, Grass Gnats, Silverfish, Earwigs, and Black Widow Spiders including all their phases of development including hatchlings just directly re-apply as they scatter.
The areas being treated need not be vacated by people of all ages, pets, including birds, fish, & reptiles plus they can be used by and on pregnant and nursing moms. Our products can also be used around food and water without the fear of dangerous contamination. To further insure customer and environmetal low risk factors, none of our products contain coloring or other chemicals used to bind our liquid end use formulas, therefore, our products have to be shaken well prior and sometimes frequently during application.
We at Nip it in The Bud®™, Inc. actively support environmental causes such as cleaning up the water, soil, air, tree planting, and consumer awareness of how important recycling is. Each label contains the following consumer request: “Proof of recycling good for seedling tree for planting”. So if you, your Company, or special organization have a special event that requires seedlings for planting please contact us at email@example.com with your request so we may participate with our support.
Please read our labels at this web site. If you like what you are reading and would like to place an order, please follow our simple instructions. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us through our e-mail address and we will get back to you as fast as humanly possible.
Remember, when you buy GREEN products you’re helping to clean up this planet.